Saturday, February 25, 2012

Lookie What We Have Here...

A winner. And that winner is...

Megan
Isn't that great? Although it is a little suspicious, and if I didn't know better I might think the whole thing's fixed. You see, the last winner was a gal, with whom, I worked at a homeless shelter. And this gal, is one with whom I worked at the SAME homeless shelter. And these two women's husbands have a podcast together and also host a lovely winter-time bbq. I know, if I were y'all I'd demand my money back!! Which reminds me, every last one of you forgot to pay me to enter the sweepstakes. But seriously though, I really wish every last one of you could have won, I really do. So, just keep entering, and hopefully one day you'll win!!!

And what did Megan win, you ask? I'll let the below picture do the talking...


Do y'all have this kind of thing at y'all's Costco?

Well, congratulations Megan!! Keep your eye on the mail!!!

2 comments:

  1. For continuity's sake, I'd like to request that Megan also make donuts from her winnings.

    ReplyDelete