Tuesday, January 24, 2012

You Say You Want Pictures?

Here's a picture I call "Side By Side On My Piano Keyboard". Name THAT tune, and you'll know why it's so called... And no using Google, or Alta Vista or anything!!!



As you can deduce by my tuh-too, this is a pic of my palm and the back of my hand. And I'm not just making excuses, but this computer-cam picture doesn't even do it full justice. I'm getting very tan here! But don't you worry your pretty little brains, I still wear 45 on the body and 50 on the face... when I remember...
XOXOXO
K.L.L.S

7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. YOU ALTAVISTA-ED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Delete
    2. I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT ALTA VISTA IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 but really, I don't.

      Delete
    3. kathryn - please remember to apply sunscreen every time you go outside. and if you're out there for a long time, remember to reapply it. do you want a pic of the sun damage on my face as a reminder of how dangerous the sun is?

      Delete
    4. Ok, then. wear sunscreen all the time.

      Delete